Wednesday, May 9, 2012

We're Done!

Woo Hoo!  My young man E, has completed all his lessons for the year.  Fifth grade here we come!!  He is beyond excited and so proud of himself.  He worked HARD this week and sacrificed playtime, fun computer time, tv....  I'm proud of him.  I had my end year conference with his teacher, (who gave him rave reviews) and she was also proud of his progress.  We got the official word from her that he has been promoted. yay!  We also discussed plans for next year, which include dropping music (their program kinda sucks, IMO) and adding Spanish.  It was his choice... I would've chosen French.  We expect to get his new materials in early August.  He's now looking forward to a summer filled with PlayStation and a couple summer camp classes. But first, we have a school sponsored Celebration Day at a local park on Friday and our own family celebration after Dad comes home from work later that day. 

2 comments: