Following my district's school calendar, I chose May 17 as our last day of school. Since then, we've done a bunch of fun stuff around the house.
Monday, July 8, 2013
What We've Been Up To
Since officially withdrawing from K12's Virtual Academy, we've been very relaxed with our school days. Using the workbooks and other materials I was able to keep from k12, we continued with our work but without the pressure to complete it by a certain date. No pressure to attend and pass testing. No meetings with teachers to review what's expected by the end of the year. A relief! The kids enjoyed it as much as I did.
Following my district's school calendar, I chose May 17 as our last day of school. Since then, we've done a bunch of fun stuff around the house.
Following my district's school calendar, I chose May 17 as our last day of school. Since then, we've done a bunch of fun stuff around the house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Glad to see you are still around! I hope to read more about your relax schooling adventures
ReplyDeleteHappy Monday!
Thank you, Latonya! I'll be around more often.
ReplyDelete